editing and formatting
- What are key features of consequentialist theories?
- What are the differences between the consequentialist theories?
- How does happiness and pleasure factor in to these theories? Remember employee satisfaction is at an all-time low.
- What are the pros and cons of each view for the company if the majority of its employees would follow one of the particular theories?
- Would it be possible for a manager, who follows a different ethical perspective, to effectively manage subordinates who follow a particular consequentialist theory?
- Select and defend which consequentialist theory for management would be best for the company.
Your properly formatted proposal will need to include the following sections:
Introduction: Explain why you are sending this proposal. Provide an overview of the issue and discuss the task from the CEO.
- Address the questions listed above with applicable support and research
- Conclusion: In this part, you will wrap up the proposal and select and defend which consequentialist theory for management would be best for the company.
- Proper Proposal Formatting: This a professional document and needs to be structured as a proposal and not as an essay. You will still need to supply both in text and full citations for the sources of your information. If you need further assistance with how to structure a proposal, click on this link.