Performance lawn equipments case study excel
1. What proportion of customers rate the company with “top box” survey responses (which is defined as scale levels 4 and 5) on quality, ease of use, price, and service in the Customer Survey worksheet? How do these proportions differ by geographic region?
2. What estimates, with reasonable assurance, can PLE give customers for response times to customer service calls?
3. Engineering has collected data on alternative process costs for building transmissions in the worksheet Transmission Costs. Can you determine whether one of the proposed processes is better than the current process?
4. What would be a confidence interval for the proportion of failures of mower test performance as in the worksheet Mower Test?
5. For the data in the worksheet Blade Weight, what is the sampling distribution of the mean, the overall mean, and the standard error of the mean? Is a normal distribution an appropriate assumption for the sampling distribution of the mean?
6. How many blade weights must be measured to find a 95% confidence interval for the mean blade weight with a sampling error of at most 0.05? What if the sampling error is specified as 0.02?
Solve this from the Excel sheet I will give you And put all the answers in the excel file but on a blank page.! Also, explain how you got the answer. Yo can use chart histogram or whatever way to show the answer just make sure it makes sense looks clear