Process modeling vs. configuration management
Assignment 2: Process Modeling vs. Configuration Management (125 points)
Write a three to four (3–4) page paper in which you determine which is more applicable across the widest possible range of situations: process modeling or configuration management. Be sure to explain your rationale.
The format of the paper is to be as follows:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Note: You will be graded on the quality of your answers, the logic/organization of the report, your language skills, and your writing skills.
The assignment will be graded using the following rubric:
- Analyze the requirements management process in a project management context.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in project procurement management.
Grading Rubric for Assignment 2 — Process Modeling vs. Configuration Management
1. Fully determined which is more applicable across the widest possible range of situations: process modeling or configuration management. Completed with 90-100% accuracy, thoroughness, and logic.
Explanations very clear and well organized.
(Added helpful details)
3. Writing – Grammar, sentence structure, paragraph structure, spelling, or punctuation.
Had 0–3 different errors in grammar, sentence structure, paragraph structure, spelling, or punctuation.