Answer questions about the case
Read the case and answer the following questions.
- Should Icebreaker enter the China market in 2007? What are the “Whys” and “Why Nots” for entering China?
- How urgent is it for Moon to make a China entry decision? What are the “minimum launch criteria” and the “minimum 5-year objectives” that Moon should have to enter China in 2007?
- What makes Icebreaker “different” in the mind of the customer? Why do U.S. and European customers buy Icebreaker products? Why will customers in China? (Note: It might be helpful to assess who were Icebreaker’s core customers in 2001, in 2006, and who they will be in 2011.)
- What is the “the least” information Moon needs to make a decision? How can he get that information?
- What has made Icebreaker successful in the past? What will make Icebreaker successful in the future?
Do not use resources other than the case. If it’s necessary, don’t use more than two references.
Include the case reference but no need to put an in-text citation for the case.
Limited Three pages. No Less Than Two and a Half Pages.
Must receive 100% Otherwise I’ll dispute.