Book is name: caliban – book link is provided below
Book is name: Caliban – Book link is provided below
Prompt: For this project, you will make one major or overall change to Caliban, and you will enact this change by rewriting three sections of the story.
– One major change to the overall story (example: Caliban is a New-Law or Three-Law robot; or Donald is given less freedom)
– Three minor changes to specific passages that, taken together, demonstrate your overall change.
– These changes must add up to at least 250 words of new material. (You may, of course, write more)
Example: Rewriting the opening, where Caliban abandons the wounded Leving, and then rewriting the scene where Caliban is ‘attacked’ by the little old lady with the cane. https://weassistessays.com/essayquestions/
– A commentary, for each of the 3 specific changes, explaining how this minor change alters the overall story. The commentary for each section should be 1/3 to 2/3 of a page long, discussing why you made the change, and how changing this section might affect the rest of the story.
Example: If Caliban rendered aid to Leving at the beginning, it would change how he understands humans, and change the course of Kresh’s investigation. https://convenienthomeworkhelpers.com/blog/
– Finally, write one paragraph at the end, discussing what you have learned from Caliban. (We will do this as a quickwrite for the last class).