For a-plus writer only | English homework help
Write: Your initial post should be at least 200 words in length. The minimum word count does not include references.
As you write your post, answer the following questions:
- Identify the character and the literary work he or she appears in.
- Why did this character interest you? What choices does the character make, and how do the choices (or the result of the choices) contribute to the theme of the story?
- What kind of conflict (internal/external) did this character encounter, and how did he or she handle it?
- How does the setting contribute to the character’s development?
- How does the setting contribute to the character’s experience and give the story more meaning?
- Incorporate readings found in Chapters 4 through 7 to help illustrate the points you make.
For this assignment, you will write an annotated bibliography on three sources. For detailed information on how to create your Annotated Bibliography, please see this Sample Annotated Bibliography.
In your Annotated Bibliography, you will
- Copy and paste the writing prompt you chose to explore in Week One into a Word Document.
- Restate the working thesis you created in Week One below your writing prompt.
- In this same document, identify your primary source(s) and two secondary, academic sources. If you chose to discuss two poems in your Week One Assignment, each must have its own entry in the Annotated Bibliography.
- Summarize each source and explain how the source supports your working thesis. These summaries should be 100 to 150 words for each entry.
For the Annotated Bibliography assignment, you will write annotations for three sources. One source should be a primary source. Next, you will choose two secondary sources that are additional to the text.
The two sources you locate must be academic sources and come from peer-reviewed journals or other scholarly publications. For information on finding sources within the Ashford Library, please view the ENG125 – Literature Research tutorial.
The Annotated Bibliography includes a citation of the source in APA format. It also includes a brief summary of the source.