Harvard case – blackstone’s gso capital: crosstex investment.
Harvard case study is more like a “position paper”. The students would review the literature (the case), list out the different options/approaches/alternatives, discuss & assess the strengths and weaknesses of each alternative, and then select your own approach / make a recommendation.
Learning Outcome(s) Assessed:
- Developing analytical and judgment skills
- Gain exposures to dynamic organizational and managerial situations
- Enhance your skills to analyze and defend your opinion as new information or perspectives become available.
- Incorporate computer modeling techniques (e.g. Macro, what-if analysis, business charting).
What to Expect in a Case:
- Critical issues are not explicit.
- Information may be incomplete or ambiguous.
- Some information may be redundant/irrelevant. Your suggestions/recommendations could vary, and there are no right/wrong answers.
Total Pages 6 excluding heading page and reference,
Pages including reference and heading total 8.
Case Attached Below.