This is very important for me
Learning Goal: I’m working on a english multi-part question and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
One of the common grammatical errors I saw as I was grading Essay 1 was about capitalization, so I hope that we can review a little bit about that!
STEP 1: WATCH AND REVIEW
For this assignment, carefully review the information on capitalization below.
STEP 2: COMPLETE THE WORKSHEET
Once you have carefully read through the handouts and watched through the videos, complete the exercise below by fixing any capitalization errors you see in the sentences. If the sentence is correct, write “correct.”
- Tara’s Mom and Dad threw her a surprise party.
- For spring break, I’m going to miami with my friends.
- I always have a pepsi before my history class because my teacher has a calm voice that puts me to sleep.
- Mountain Dew is full of caffeine; She found that out the hard way.
- During the summer semester, I studied economics.
- The Korean war sparked much controversy across the us.
- Judy’s favorite book is The hunt for red october.
- Sometimes my grandfather would pick berries with us.
- Dollar tree stocks lots of Beef Jerky.
- For the trip, I will need: Note cards, pencils, and rolls of tape.