Design Considerations Now and in the Future
Learning Goal: I’m working on a aeronautical management question and need guidance to help me learn.
Refer to the module readings and this article retrieved from the Hunt Library, Towards Virtual Ergonomics: Aviation and Aerospace (Links to an external site.). You can choose between the text or PDF file.
- Submit a two-page paper (not including cover and reference pages) on applying ergonomics and the human factors concepts and considerations in engineering and design, with the human in mind in the aviation and aerospace industry. Apply APA formatting.
- Determine what issues in engineering and design problems exist today.
- Review what is meant by “systems thinking, design thinking, humanistic thinking, and scientific thinking”; provide examples on how this thinking could improve human performance and aviation safety.
- Explore automation and its impact on human performance.
- Finally, identify new technology being used in design efficiency and human performance in all aspects of the aviation industry.