the accounting processes of a business consist of internal controls,..
Learning Goal: I’m working on a accounting question and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answers must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism.
- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Answer in your own words, DO NOT COPY from slides, fellow student, or internet source without proper citation. Q1. From a general perspective, the accounting processes of a business consist of internal controls, individual transactions, an